It is necessary to get touch-ups every 2-5 weeks to add lashes to the new growth as a person`s natural eyelashes naturally shed every 60 to 120 days and a new lash grows in. Some clients have had their extensions on for years with regular visits. Frequency of appointments is dependent upon your own lash growth and proper care.
Your initial appointment will take approximately 2 hours depending on the look you want to achieve and how many natural lashes you have. Refill appointments take 60 min. You will be reclining in our overstuffed chairs, relaxing as we do all of the work for you. Lash naps are the best naps!
Whether you are looking for an everyday look, the glamorous look, lashes for your wedding day or prom, or just a weekend away – lash extensions will transform your look!
Are Eyelash Extensions for me?
Longer, thicker, fuller lashes!
We also use only medical grade adhesives that are perfectly safe and low in fumes. They are made specifically for use around the delicate eye tissues and membranes. We do NOT use latex based glues or weave glues for our extensions (which can be very dangerous).
*It is perfectly fine to use lash growth serums with our lashes (as long as they don’t contain any oils, most of which do not).
Lash Fill Policy
- Do not pick or pull on your lashes.
- Avoid any thing oily because it degrades the glue. This includes but is not limited to makeup, eye creams, eye serums, lotions, etc.
- Gently cleanse your lashes each night. We recommend Borboleta Beauty’s specially-formulated Lash Bath. This gentle product removes makeup build up, dirt, and oils from your lash extensions without risking your retention.
- Brush lashes daily. This encourages lashes to shed properly and also keeps them straight and luxurious.
- Do not sleep on your face. Whichever side you sleep on will experience more lash loss.
- We recommend purchasing a silk pillowcase as it will be gentler on your lashes as we as your skin and helpful with wrinkles. Dust mites don’t like silk either. Double bonus!