The Bare facts and appointment rules:
- Feel free to come inside once you arrive
- If you would rather wait in your car, call us to check in @ 317-672-5949 and a staff member will call you when your provider has your treatment room ready.
- Scheduled clients ONLY. Meaning, only those scheduled for services will be allowed inside.
- Yes, we (still) require you to bring and to wear a protective mask. If you do not wear a mask, you will be rescheduled or we can provide one to you for a fee.
- Masks are required to be worn during the entire service, please do not remove your mask.
- Please observe 6 –feet social distancing.
Within two weeks prior to your appointment, if you answer yes to any of the following questions, you may not be permitted in the office. We will request your appointment to be rescheduled in 14+ days….
- Have you experienced any symptoms of fever, cough or difficulty breathing?
- Have you engaged in any travels out of the state?
- Have you had any known contact with potentially infected people?
- …It’s possible that your temperature may be checked as well.
Our New Client Forms (except eyeliner and microblading) are now available to be filled out online at Vagaro.com. PLEASE fill them out to avoid delays before your appointment time. If you cannot fill them out, we will try to provide a means to do this at the spa, but would appreciate your help with having them done prior to your appointment.
Also, please show us some love and patience. As we all get to a new normal, we will do everything we can to keep you safe and we appreciate you keeping our staff safe as well. We will do our part; we ask that you please do your part.
We are doing our best to accommodate everyone, but it is a challenge for us all. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding.
We love you all and miss you more than we can express. Thank you for your understanding.
For Indiana statewide information, please visit the Back on Track Indiana website.